Banking & Financial Services
Real Estate Finance
Grant heads up the banking practice in Scotland and has more than 32 years’ experience in the banking sector.
Grant is able to provide both Scottish and English law advice on banking and finance matters. Whilst his practice has been dominated by lender work, he also does a significant amount of borrower work. Grant’s clients have included banks and financial institutions, corporate borrowers, community interest companies and charities, real estate funds and financial services and banking regulators.
Grant’s areas of expertise include:
• Real estate finance, involving the funding of real estate investment deals, real estate development deals and structured real estate financings
• Leveraged acquisition finance in relation to the funding of corporate acquisitions, MBO’s and MBI’s
• Renewables finance, with particular expertise in wind farm financings
• Project finance involving infrastructure projects, including airport financings
• Large corporate financings involving multiple jurisdictions
• Asset finance, including ship and aircraft finance.
• Investment fund finance, including capital call facilities
- Dispute Resolution Expert Joins Scottish Firm In Edinburgh
Other People in SHMA Scotland
Please don't hesitate to reach out to Grant Docherty or a member of the SHMA Scotland team for a no-obligation quote.
We're here to help make the choice that is right for you! Complete our contact form and one of our client care team members will aim to contact you within 2 hours to discuss your requirements.
If you'd like to talk to us sooner, you can call us at the number below.
Call us: 0330 024 0333