IT & Telecomms
Martin focuses on giving pragmatic and commercial advice to businesses and takes the time to get to know them well.
Martin advises on a wide range of commercial issues, specialising in all aspects of intellectual property with a particular emphasis on dispute resolution. Martin takes a ‘no nonsense’ approach to tackling problems head on. He is adept at giving advice when things are running smoothly, as well as when things go wrong.
The days I enjoy most are spent with business people – such as in corporate mediations – talking and listening before translating it into the best advice. Solutions can come from surprising angles.
- CCTV and GDPR: what employers need to know
- No one likes a copycat: how can brands protect their products?
- Copyright confusion: three key things online content creators need to know
Martin's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Intellectual Property: COVID-19 – how has IP coped during a global pandemic?
- Contractual issues for charities
- Covid-19 vs. IP
Other People in Commercial & IP
Partner & Head of Sport