Jayne has over 25 years’ experience in both debt collection and credit management.
She specialises in all aspects of debt recovery and credit management, advising clients on collection of debts and internal credit procedures.
Jayne has worked in the legal sector for over 20 years, having started her career in the factoring industry, and joined the firm in 2013. She provides clients with support and advice relating to debt recovery, litigation and credit management.
One of the most rewarding parts of my job is to meet new clients, build relationships with them and not only become their trusted advisor, but an extension of their business. For clients to consider the firm as part of their business tells me I am doing something right.
- Guide to Commercial Landlord and Tenant Dispute Resolution
- Commercial rent recovery: no CRAR, no problem
- Steps to take to improve your cash collection
Jayne's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Cash management: building a more robust business – cash is still King
- Cash flow is king – recovering debts
Other People in Debt & Asset Recovery
Director Debt & Asset Recovery
Litigation Legal Assistant