IT & Telecoms
Kim enjoys working with his clients to provide pragmatic and commercial legal support on their business issues, whether day-to-day or business critical. They find him easy to deal with, flexible, commercial and someone they value as part of their team.
Kim advises businesses on their commercial contract, digital media, technology and information law issues. His expertise ranges from supply chain, logistics and outsourcing contracts to the licensing of technology and intellectual property, including sponsorship.
Kim is an expert on data protection law and has considerable experience of helping businesses with their compliance with the GDPR.
He is the firm’s representative on PrivacyRules which is an international alliance of data privacy and cyber security lawyers and technology companies.
Shakespeare Martineau are founders of PrivacyRules and are the exclusive UK law firm member.
I strive to get under the skin of my clients’ businesses so that I can provide support that is practical, commercial and user friendly.
- Personal data after Brexit – what has changed and how it affects you and your business
- Webinar roundup: Employment-related guidance for HR teams
- COVID-19 temperature checks: Data protection in UK airports
Kim's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Brexit: Personal data after Brexit – what will change and how should you prepare?
- Cyber security | the dark side of the web
Other People in Commercial & IP
Partner & Head of Intellectual Property
Partner & Head of Sport