Banking & Financial Services
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
Frank is recognised as an expert in restructuring and insolvency law, and one who provides decisive practical solutions.
Frank specialise in providing managed solutions in financially distressed scenarios to assist OMBs, companies, directors, lenders, investors and other stakeholders, as well as insolvency office holders.
He makes it is business to understand and explore the needs and ultimate aims of clients, before delivering clear advice and practical solutions.
His particular strengths are assisting lenders and investors with managed exits from distressed lending / investments in a way that minimises losses and (where possible) preserves viable businesses; and assisting OMBs and directors navigate choppy waters and minimise their personal risks while trying to safeguard their business.
Client service sits at the centre of everything for me. There are many experts in this area – we stand out by ensuring our advice is practically tailored to the client’s real life situation and aims, and being available to discuss it.
- High Court highlights the risks of drawings in lieu of salary
- Insolvency in the construction sector
- Shakespeare Martineau boosts south team with triple hire
Frank's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Dealing with the insolvency process | Avoiding insolvency in the construction industry
- Contract breaches and getting paid: What action can you take? | Avoiding insolvency in the construction industry
- The warning signs: what to do when they appear and how to minimise risk | Avoiding insolvency in the construction industry
Other People in Litigation and Restructuring
Partner & Head of Restructuring