Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1179069488 +44 (0)7985 675 258
Shakespeare Martineau Bristol
Alice Gibson joined GL Law in 2022 prior to the merger with Shakespeare Martineau in October 2022. Alice is is a solicitor specialising in all family law matters including divorce & financial remedy, child arrangements matters and cases involving domestic abuse.
Providing a balance of empathetic support and sensible advice is important to Alice and she understands the importance of keeping clients well-informed throughout a case.
Alice is a member of Resolution and the Bristol Family Court Financial Remedy User Group.
Alice started working in family law in 2018 and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in December 2020, she then cross-qualified as a Solicitor in March 2022.
Examples of work Alice Gibson specialises in:
– Acting in children cases involving allegations of parental alienation, domestic abuse and other welfare concerns
– Acting in voluntary financial negotiations and contested financial remedy proceedings
– Advising in a child arrangements case involving relocation outside of England & Wales
– Advising clients in respect of consent orders and separation agreements
– Obtaining emergency injunctions for protection from harassment or physical abuse
In October 2022 GL Law merged with national law firm Shakespeare Martineau. You can find out more about the merger in the link below.You can find out more about the merger in the link below.You can read more about the merger in the link below.
Other People in Family
Partner & Head of Family Law
Kit O Brien
Please don't hesitate to reach out to Alice Gibson or a member of the Family team for a no-obligation quote.
We're here to help make the choice that is right for you! Complete our contact form and one of our client care team members will aim to contact you within 2 hours to discuss your requirements.
If you'd like to talk to us sooner, you can call us at the number below.
Call us: 0330 024 0333