Fertility & Surrogacy
Pre & Post nuptials'
A highly respected and experienced lawyer, Katherine leads the divorce and family team in Leicester.
Katherine has achieved her exceptional track record through a calm, level-headed approach to securing the best possible outcomes for her clients, including cases involving children, business interests, trusts and inherited wealth.
Meticulous and tactically astute in her planning of nuptial agreements, Katherine is an accomplished divorce lawyer, who is a confident, persuasive advocate in court.
Katherine is highly regarded with her clients:
My solicitor, Katherine Marshall addressed my case with such care and attention that I felt reassured every step of the way. I felt Katherine listened to every aspect regarding the breakdown of my marriage and offered practical advice to ensure that I could progress matters efficiently.
Katherine showed such compassion and care and went above and beyond to ensure not only that I was successful in my divorce settlement but also that my mental wellbeing was accounted for. I feel very lucky to have had the pleasure of having Katherine working on my case – Jo C, London, 2020
I am a family lawyer because I enjoy helping people plan their futures, but equally because I care deeply about ensuring people can find a way through the most difficult of family situations.
- Our latest edition of Life Times magazine
- Legal advice when having a child via a surrogate
- Sharp rise in equal-share child arrangement requests
Katherine's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Avoiding messy split ups – co-habitation agreements for couples planning or currently living together
- When two families become one – practical guidance on estate protection, wills and guardianship appointments
- Grandparents rights: when there is a family dispute involving grandchildren
Other People in Family
Senior Legal Counsel