Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
Sean’s practice is focused on restructuring and insolvency, covering complex investigatory work as well as transactional and advisory assignments.
Sean has an enviable reputation for delivering constructive solutions for stressed and distressed businesses, working with directors, insolvency practitioners and other key stakeholders in accelerated M&A scenarios and formal insolvency appointments.
He is also recognised as an effective litigator both pursuing and defending antecedent transaction and asset recovery claims.
No two pieces of work are the same and I enjoy the challenge of helping clients achieve the right result, often in the most difficult circumstances.
- John Lewis to cut jobs in management restructure
- What do ASOS and Boohoo’s recent acquisitions mean for UK retail?
- Commercial tenant CVAs | what landlords need to know
Sean's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- COVID-19 | Preserving your business and avoiding insolvency
- COVID-19 | Minimising financial risk to business
Other People in Litigation and Restructuring
Partner & Head of Restructuring