Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
Gareth listens to his clients to understand and achieve their goals and objectives.
A key member of our restructuring, recoveries and insolvency team, Gareth is on the front line with regards to carrying out work on behalf of our clients.
Gareth works with a wide range of clients ranging from insolvency practitioners to individuals to banking institutions. He advises on a wide range variety of restructuring, recovery and insolvency issues, contentious and non-contentious, including transacting sales of distressed businesses out of formal insolvency processes.
Gareth’s approach to clients is professional, consistent, commercial and always pragmatic.
- Directors’ duties and insolvency in a post global pandemic
- Job Support Scheme: Why a long-term strategy will be key to survival
- Hospitality and leisure: Top three tips for businesses to prepare for a staycation
Gareth's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Dealing with the insolvency process | Avoiding insolvency in the construction industry
- What to do if/ when crunch time approaches | Avoiding insolvency in the construction industry
- The warning signs: what to do when they appear and how to minimise risk | Avoiding insolvency in the construction industry
Other People in Litigation and Restructuring
Partner & Head of Restructuring