Court of Protection
Bev is a Paralegal supporting the Private Client team, in particular Heledd Wyn, in all areas of work from lasting powers of attorney to Court of Protection and trust administration.
With a breadth of experience as a legal secretary in a variety of roles including Conveyancing, Construction and Private Client, Bev is always on hand to answer client queries.
Examples of work Bev specialises in:
– Supporting individuals or professionals through the process of applying to be a Court of Protection deputy for a vulnerable adult or elderly relative or making the application on their behalf
– Full support throughout the process of making and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney
– Assisting with the management of trusts and financial affairs for clients
– ILEX – City & Guilds for Legal Secretaries
In October 2022 GL Law merged with national law firm Shakespeare Martineau. You can find out more about the merger in the link below.You can find out more about the merger in the link below.You can find out more about the merger in the link below.
- Shakespeare Martineau completes GL Law merger
Other People in Private Client
Please don't hesitate to reach out to Bev Forse or a member of the Private Client team for a no-obligation quote.
We're here to help make the choice that is right for you! Complete our contact form and one of our client care team members will aim to contact you within 2 hours to discuss your requirements.
If you'd like to talk to us sooner, you can call us at the number below.
Call us: 0330 024 0333