Partner & Head of Wealth
Inheritance Tax & Capital Gains Tax planning
Wills & Succession
Anne has over 30 years’ experience in protecting clients’ wealth through wills and trust structures. She will always go the extra mile to ensure they and their family’s objectives are achieved as tax efficiently as possible.
Anne advises a range of wealthy individuals from business owners to the retired seeking estate and tax planning solutions. She also acts as professional trustee, executor and attorney.
Anne has acted as legal expert witness, assisting the Fraud Squad, undertaking forensic investigations on complex trust and probate matters.
Anne is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practioners.
My aim is always to deliver clear solutions to complex family succession issues in a professional but pragmatic way.
- Shakespeare Martineau is awarded the highest STEP Employer Partnership Programme accreditation
- Remember a Charity Week – why getting the basics right is so important
- The hidden dangers of online will-writing services
Anne's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Brexit: Relocating to / from the UK? – the impact on your UK tax position
- Wills, protecting your wealth and family matters
Other People in Private Client