About This Conference
26 September 2023 | 8:30 - 10:45 am
Shakespeare Martineau is delighted to be partnering with leading recruiters, Mego Employment, to present a seminar considering the future of employment.
We are bringing together industry professionals to network and engage with colleagues from across Bristol. We have a talented line-up of speakers who are experts in their fields, guaranteeing an interesting panel discussion. Spaces are limited so please don’t miss out!
The speakers and panel include:
- Chair: Chris Leonard, Managing Director, Mego Employment
- Cecily Donoghue, Senior Associate, Shakespeare Martineau
- Richard Thomasson, Head of Customer Operations, Bristol Airport
- James McGregor, Production Director, Riverford Organics
- Victoria Rapson, Director, Mego Employment
We look forward to seeing you there!
Location: Aerospace Bristol, Hayes Way, Patchway, Bristol, BS34 5BZ
Key Topics Covered
Future of employment
Q&A session with the panel
Networking with fellow professional
Who Should Attend
HR and Operations Managers
How We Can Help
Our Latest Employment Updates
Corporate & Commercial
Can you take the day off work if it’s too cold?
Lip-syncing – DE&I Initiatives
Helping employees keep their cool in a heatwave