Managing your workforce
Esther is an experienced and trusted advisor to the firm’s education clients and supports them in dealing with a range of sensitive and complex employment and education related issues.
Esther appreciates the rapidly changing landscape affecting the education sector and uses her experience to support institutions in getting the best outcomes for their stakeholders.
Esther also has considerable experience working in the schools sector with both state funded and independent school clients. She is a panel member for the Teaching Regulation Agency hearing teacher disciplinary cases on behalf of the Secretary of State for Education.
She also has many years’ experience advising employer clients in various sectors from media, to retail to healthcare.
“I believe that the education sector is fundamental to the success of our society and so I relish the opportunity to support education establishments in the important work that they undertake.”
- Statutory guidance on school uniforms released – what schools need to do
- Managing change: what the education sector needs to consider
- Health and safety protection extended to workers from 31 May
Esther's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Employment law update for schools
- Race and equality in the workplace
- What happens after furlough? Collective redundancy consultations
Other People in Employment
Legal Director & Immigration Specialist
Solictor & Immigration Specialist
Partner & Head of Commercial, IP & Employment