Employment Seminar: Avoiding harassment in the workplace
- Consider the ongoing debate around bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace, particularly in light of the #MeToo campaign.
- What can businesses be doing to avoid sexual harassment in the workplace?
- If a complaint arises, how to deal with it?
- What are the risks for businesses that fail to protect staff from bullying and harassment in the workplace
- An overview of recent employment law cases, and what is on the horizon.
There is no charge for attending this event, but advance booking is essential to secure your place.
All the latest views and insights on current matters.
Call us on 0330 024 0333 to find out more
about what we can do for you