Employment Seminar: Avoiding harassment in the workplace
Harassment in the workplace is becoming an increasingly common issue for HR professionals placing enormous pressure on HR resource, affecting productivity and costing money.
- Consider the ongoing debate around bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace, particularly in light of the #MeToo campaign.
- What can businesses be doing to avoid sexual harassment in the workplace?
- If a complaint arises, how to deal with it?
- What are the risks for businesses that fail to protect staff from bullying and harassment in the workplace
- An overview of recent employment law cases, and what is on the horizon.
There is no charge for attending this event, but advance booking is essential to secure your place.