Autumn agriculture seminar: Land and property
The value of land underpins many farmers’ lives, this seminar will address key implications of high land and property values including:
- Making the most of opportunities presented by changes to Planning Policies
- Problems and solutions of inheritance – avoiding claims from family members
- Control of (and claims against) your land by others – dealing with the problem
- How should we plan for the next generation, farming or non-farming?
- Planning ahead for tax saving opportunities and to maximise retained family wealth
These will be discussed against a fictional scenario, in which you will recognise people you know!
All the latest views and insights on current matters.
Call us on 0330 024 0333 to find out more
about what we can do for you