As Head of Residential Conveyancing, Tom leads a dynamic and customer focused team to deliver high quality results for our property clients. His technical expertise and breadth of knowledge of the sector has been key in building a much respected reputation in the industry.
Tom is an experienced Conveyancing solicitor and team manager having been in senior positions at both regional and national law firms. He has experience of dealing with all elements of residential conveyancing work, including freehold and leasehold transactions, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and Equity Release matters.
He is well known in the sector having produced external content for industry bodies such as the Land Registry and RICS, as well as featuring regularly at Today’s Conveyancer events. He has also formed part of industry focus groups looking at making changes and technological advances in the Conveyancing sector.
With a proactive and forward thinking approach I look for ways to improve processes, customer experience and nurture key relationships with industry colleagues.
- Our latest edition of Life Times magazine
- What To Expect from Your Conveyancer When Buying A House
- Major update to Stratford local land charges will speed up process for buyers
Tom's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Avoiding messy split ups – co-habitation agreements for couples planning or currently living together
- Grandparents rights: when there is a family dispute involving grandchildren
- Housing: Important forthcoming changes to Local Land Charges being implemented across Local Authorities
Other People in Residential Conveyancing
Chartered Legal Executive