Partner & Head of Residential Development
Acquisition & Disposal
Neil builds long standing working relationships with our clients by becoming an extension of their business. He is forward thinking and progressive in his approach.
As head of our residential development team, Neil has acted for the majority of the country’s top 10 national housebuilders as well as for significant institutional landowners, private builders and developers.
He has enviable experience in dealing with all aspects of the acquisition and disposal of consented and unconsented land, strategic land, consortium-led purchases and complex multi-phase mixed-use regeneration schemes.
Legal advisors should be deal facilitators, and not deal blockers. By having a strong commercial awareness and understanding of your business I can provide tailored honest and helpful advice beyond the specific legal issues in hand, so that we achieve your objectives without over engineering the transaction.
- Stamp Duty Tax Relief announced – starting with immediate effect
- Billions promised to kick start the economy – welcome news for house builders, registered providers, developers and planning authorities
- Getting construction sites back on track after lockdown | Book a free consultation
Neil's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Getting your construction site back on track
- COVID-19 | Development and construction – preparing for the future
Other People in Land
Senior Conveyancing Executive