Managing your workforce
Regulatory Compliance in the Workplace
Senior Executive Services
Helen is an experienced employment lawyer, who works proactively with clients to identify solutions to complex HR issues.
Helen advises on all manner of employment issues , with a particular focus on regulatory compliance in terms of National Minimum Wage and gender pay gap issues.
Helen has spent most of her working life with the firm, coupled with a four year break working in house in the public sector. Her clients appreciate her commerciality and common – sense approach to resolution of their issues.
Her clients include SME’s, educational establishments, and organisations in the social care sector.
I pride myself on establishing close working relationships with my clients to ensure I know their business and their objectives – finding commercial and workable solutions to their issues is my priority.
- A note from the experts: navigating employment law
- The importance of refreshing and repeating equality and diversity training
- Working from home – Seven practical considerations for employers
Helen's SHMA® ON DEMAND content
- Employment: Jab or no jab – mock employment tribunal
- Employee disciplinary and grievance procedures during COVID-19
Other People in Employment
Partner & Head of Commercial, IP & Employment