Infrastructure & Regeneration
Catherine is a Solicitor within the Construction team with a particular focus on advising on transactional matters. Catherine has assisted on a broad range of projects working closely with colleagues in property, banking, restructuring and corporate teams.
Catherine has experience in advising and negotiating forms of building contracts, collateral warranties and appointments. Catherine has experience in dealing with high value projects, focusing on providing practical and commercial advice to clients.
Catherine has both contentious and non-contentious experience. Within her contentious experience, she has assisted on a number of adjudications and has been extensively involved in litigation with the High Court, County Court and TCC. Catherine also has experience in assisting clients in seeking injunctions and applications for freezing orders and third party debt orders.
• Advising and acting for administrators on the viability and pursuance of a claim against a contractor on behalf of an Employer in administration.
• Negotiating and drafting forms of appointments and warranties in relation to the development of student accommodation.
• Acting for a large developer client in the development and disposal of commercial large-scale industrial logistics sites.
• Drafting and negotiating construction documentation in relation to the redevelopment of a former development store.
• Acting for various national banks on security packages for the financing of commercial premises.
I am passionate about providing clients with clear, practical and commercial advice. No two construction projects are the same and I enjoy working with clients to achieve the desired outcome.
Other People in Construction