Benjamin Griffiths joined GL Law in September 2022 prior to the merger with Shakespeare Martineau in October 2022. Ben is a solicitor in the Private Client team based in Bristol.
Benjamin specialises in a full range of Private Client services. This includes Wills, estate administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney, inheritance tax, Court of Protection and trusts.
Examples of Benjamin’s recent work:
– Providing Will trust advice for various clients whose primary concern is to maximise inheritance for their descendants and to minimise any future cost of care.
– Advising clients on the merits of Lasting Powers of Attorney where a very recent diagnosis of dementia has been given.
– Preparing Wills for a client who has no immediate family members. In this case, Benjamin advised the use of Discretionary trust and genealogy report.
– Advising on and providing an entitlement report on a complex estate which included over forty properties.
Outside of work, Benjamin enjoys keeping fit and healthy, spending time at the beach and competing in triathlons.
In October 2022 GL Law merged with national law firm Shakespeare Martineau.
- Shakespeare Martineau completes GL Law merger
Other People in Private Client
Please don't hesitate to reach out to Benjamin Griffiths or a member of the Private Client team for a no-obligation quote.
We're here to help make the choice that is right for you! Complete our contact form and one of our client care team members will aim to contact you within 2 hours to discuss your requirements.
If you'd like to talk to us sooner, you can call us at the number below.
Call us: 0330 024 0333