Recent deal success for our corporate team
Our corporate team supported William Marshal during its acquisition of the Irish property investment business of Moralltach Global.
With the team’s advice, a deal was reached that benefits both parties involved, with Moralltach selling its property assets for shares and other consideration to William Marshal PLC. The value of the assets comes to a total of approximately 400 million EUR.
• Mansfield-based investor, helping innovative startups to turn their ideas into a successful business
• Supports businesses to ensure they have the right tools to make the best decisions when growing and moving forward to the next level
• Wexford-based property investment company, established in 2015
• Has a portfolio of approximately 200 properties and over 500 shareholders
Combining William Marshal’s investment expertise with Moralltach’s extensive property market experience has resulted in an enviable business. Harnessing William Marshal’s considerable skill in raising investment finance for asset portfolios will enable Moralltach to unlock its full potential.
Secure Retail and NVM
Our corporate team also acted for Secure Retail, an electronic payment systems provider, during its management buy-out by investor, NVM.
• Founded in 1986
• Offers a range of hardware, software and managed services products, particularly focused on EPOS and payment systems
• Secure Retail’s clients are principally in the retail, hospitality and infrastructure sectors
• Supplies full integration with all payment services providers in the market
• Founded in 1984
• Private equity and investment firm which aims to invest in ambitious businesses either through management buy-outs or growth capital investments
• NVM has a broad range of sector focuses including software, industrial, healthcare and pharma and manufacturing
The payments market is becoming increasingly complex due to tighter regulatory conditions and demands for speed and flexibility from consumers. Combining Secure Retail’s technical and market expertise with NVM’s understanding of how to further improve Secure Retail’s innovative product strategy will lead to healthy growth and strong results.
Find out more about our corporate team.