Employment Brief - May 2016
to read our latest Employment Brief. Articles include:
• Contacting an employee on sick leave – employers beware!
• Could you be vicariously liable for the acts of individuals who are not your employees?
• Sharing religious beliefs: how far can your workers go?
• Do you need to review your restrictive covenants for senior employees?
• Pregnancy and maternity discrimination in the workplace: final reports and Government response published
• Recent whistleblowing cases – what is a protected disclosure?
• Leeds United gets a red card: how not to dismiss an employee from the workplace