Employment Brief - January 2018
Welcome to the latest edition of our Employment Brief, covering Employment news and cases that could affect your business.
Please click here to read more. Articles include:
- EAT finds against Uber on “worker” status but Uber appeals
- Unfair dismissal: does failure to provide right to work documentation constitute illegality?
- Disciplinary investigations: can you be too thorough?
- Tribunal fees refund scheme launched
- Workers wrongly refused holiday pay may claim for entire working period
- Can an employer be vicariously liable for an employee’s deliberate data breach?
- Things to look out for in 2018
For more information on the topics covered or for any other employment related matters, please contact a member of the Employment Team.