Brexit - one year to go
As every headline tells you, Brexit continues to be the overriding issue for the UK.
It has been a year since Article 50 was triggered, trade negotiations are turbulent, and it’s one year to go until the Brexit deadline. So what are business owners and leaders’ sentiments and outlook on Brexit today? We have surveyed the UK market to examine exactly this and have captured the thoughts and reactions of over 500 business leaders.
On 19 March 2018, we will host a panel event where we will launch, discuss and debate the findings of our research. Libby Wiener, political correspondent for ITV News will chair the debate and the panellists are:
- Philip Bouverat – Director, JCB
- Adam McGiveron - Head of Brexit, Shakespeare Martineau
- John McGrane - Director General, British Irish Chamber of Commerce
- Colin Stanbridge – CEO, London Chamber of Commerce
- The Rt Hon Gisela Stuart - Chair of Change Britain
Please click here to view the speaker biographies.
For more information, please contact Daljit Flora or Sophie Mee.
Book Event Form
* Indicates required information